Monday 4th January 2021
Digital and Communications Marketing Executive
Job Reference MKT001
We are looking for a highly motivated digital and communications marketing executive to join our expanding team.
Southern Sheeting is a fast growing, family owned and operated, specialist roofing and building materials distributor, supplying products nationwide. We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service and product knowledge. We have a team of 40 employees, split across our two depots.
As a member of the Southern Sheeting team you will be an important part of delivering the next stage of our ambitious growth plan as a market leader. You’ll be able to make a real difference, your contribution will be recognised and you’ll have the opportunity to develop your career with us. Our people genuinely are our most important asset – we care about their wellbeing and their contribution.
As a member of the Marketing Team your activities will include:
- Implementing the marketing plan and the marketing calendar
- Managing social media channels and liaising with our PR agency
- Coordinating fundraising and hospitality events, film shoots and trade shows
- Supporting the Sales Team to deliver results
- Providing admin support to the Managing Director
- You will be educated at least to A level standard and a Marketing Degree would be an advantage
- You will need excellent communication skills with a friendly and courteous attitude
- You will have excellent writing ability and highly developed proof reading skills
- You will be self-motivated and keen to succeed
- You will have a positive and enthusiastic outlook and be able to manage your own workload in an efficient way
- You will be a team player, who is level-headed and remains calm under pressure
- You will be quick thinking and decisive, but able to be flexible where necessary
- You must have a full driving licence with your own transport due to the site location s
- You must have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Mac (preferred)
- Knowledge of a similar industry would be a distinct advantage
Hours of Work
- 37.5 hours per week – but our opening hours are from 08.00 to 17.30 Monday to Thursday and 08.00 to 17.00 on Friday. No Bank Holiday working.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive starting salary in the region of £24,000 dependant on relevant experience
- Corporate clothing and safety footwear provided, as necessary
- Auto-enrolment pension
- A range of long service awards, including enhanced pension contributions and increased holiday entitlement
- Paid volunteering working days
- Highly social environment
If you feel you have the right skills to join our enthusiastic team, email the Application Form
and your CV to email@example.com. Please quote MKT001 in any communication. The closing date for applications is 29 March 2021.
All candidates will be contacted and will undergo a brief telephone interview. Please let us know if this presents a difficulty for you.