As you add the required quantity to your cart the discounted price will be shown at the checkout screen.
A drip flashing is used at the bottom of a run of wall cladding so the water can divert away from the wall and also provide a neat finish. The upright of the drip flashing runs up behind the wall cladding sheet and is fixed behind it as well. The drip flashing normally projects out further than the depth of the profile of the sheet.
- 3.000m long drip flashing
- 150mm x 40mm x 40mm x 20mm
- Plastic Coated (available in Juniper Green & Goosewing Grey)
- Non Welted
- Length - 3.000m
- Dimensions - 150mm x 40mm x 40mm x 20mm
- Finish - Leathergrain Plastic Coating
- Material - Galvanised Steel
- Thickness - 0.7mm
- Weight - 2.80kg
- Edges - Un Welted
- Lightweight & easy to handle
- Easy to install
- Colour matched to sheets
- Plastic coated for a stronger finish
- Helps run water away from the bottom of the side cladding
- Where do I use a drip flashing?
- How do I install a drip flashing?
- How far out should the drip flashing project?
You want the drip flashing to project past the profile of the sheet by around 5-10mm.
- Can I get different sized flashings?
Yes, we can manufacture made to order flashings. If you want to make an enquiry, please contact our sales team.
- Can Southern Sheeting cut flashings?
Southern Sheeting will not cut stock flashings. Made to order flashings can be cut to different lengths and girths.