3.000m long, External Corner, Goosewing Grey, 200mm x 200mm x 90°, Plastic Coated
As you add the required quantity to your cart the discounted price will be shown at the checkout screen.
The external corner flashing, also known as a barge board or verge flashing, is to be used along down the sides of the roof to cap it off and give it a neater finish. They are made to a 90 degree angle which will fall flush on top of the sheets along the side of the run using a 22m stitcher to fix it to the roof sheet. These are manufactured in a plastisol finish with a leathergrain effect and are manufactured in a 0.7mm gauge to provide strength and rigidity.
- 3.000m external corner in Goosewing Grey (BS 10A05)
- 200mm x 200mm x 90deg.
- Plastic coated
- Also available in Juniper Green (BS 12B29) & Vandyke Brown (BS 08B29)
- Length - 3.000m
- Dimensions - 200mm x 200mm
- Angle - 90 degrees
- Finish - Leathergrain Plastic Coating
- Material - Galvanised Steel
- Colour - Goosewing Grey (BS 10A05)
- Thickness - 0.7mm
- Weight - 6.24kg
- Colour Side - External
- Lap - 100mm Minimum
- Edges - Welted
- Lightweight & easy to handle
- Easy to install
- Colour matched to sheets
- Plastic coated for a stronger finish
- Welted for extra rigidty
- Where do I use an external corner flashing?
An external corner flashing is used to cap the roof sheets at the sides of the roofs.
- How much should I lap the external corners over one another?
You should have a minimum of 150mm for lapping the ridges.
- How do I fix the external corner flashing?
You want to use the stitchers screws to stitch the external corner flashing to the top of the corrugation that the external corner flashing projects out to .
- Can I get different sized flashings?
Yes, we can manufacture made to order flashings. If you want to make an enquiry, please contact our sales team.
- Can Southern Sheeting cut flashings?
Southern Sheeting will not cut stock flashings. Made to order flashings can be cut to different lengths and girths.