As you add the required quantity to your cart the discounted price will be shown at the checkout screen.
The slip flashing is to be used when the external corner can not meet the first corrugation in from the side of the roof. This is done by fixing this down in the outer valley of the profiled sheet which then allows the external corner to be fixed to the top flange of the slip flashing. These are more common with composite panels as the distance between corrugations is larger than 200mm.
- 3.000m long slip flashing
- 25mm x 30mm x 25mm
- Plastic Coated (available in Juniper Green & Goosewing Grey)
- Non Welted
- Made to order flashings are available, please contact our sales team for more information.
- Length - 3.000m
- Dimensions - 25mm x 30mm x 25mm
- Finish - Leathergrain Plastic Coating
- Material - Galvanised Steel
- Thickness - 0.7mm
- Weight - 1.3kg
- Edges - Un Welted
- Lightweight & easy to handle
- Easy to install
- Colour matched to sheets
- Plastic coated for a stronger finish
- Helps provide strength to external corners
- Where do I use a slip flashing?
- How do I install a slip flashing?
A slip flashing is installed by laying a run of lap mastic underneath it and then is stitched through the bottom of the flashing into the roof sheet.
- Can I get different sized flashings?
Yes, we can manufacture made to order flashings. If you want to make an enquiry, please contact our sales team.
- Can Southern Sheeting cut flashings?
Southern Sheeting will not cut stock flashings. Made to order flashings can be cut to different lengths and girths.