GrafoTherm Anti-Condensation Paint 20 Litres
- Buy 2 for £233.81 £194.84 each and save 1%
- Buy 3 for £232.62 £193.85 each and save 2%
- Buy 4 for £231.43 £192.86 each and save 2%
- Buy 5 for £230.24 £191.87 each and save 3%
- Buy 6 for £229.06 £190.88 each and save 3%
- Buy 7 for £227.87 £189.89 each and save 4%
- Buy 8 for £226.68 £188.90 each and save 4%
- Buy 9 for £223.12 £185.93 each and save 6%
- Tin Size – 20L
- Theoretical Coverage – 1.8-1.1m²/l
- 20L tin coverage – Between 22-36m²
- Product Certification – MED/IMO
- Fire Rating – A2-s1d0
GrafoTherm is an anti-condensation coating specifically designed for the underside of steel roof sheets, insides of shipping containers or other steel structure surfaces where dripping condensation problems occur.
GrafoTherm is a one-component water-based product that is composed of millions of micropores that form a build up of porous layers with excellent moisture absorption. It is important to note that GrafoTherm is not designed to prevent condensation from occurring, but instead to stop waterdrops forming and dropping onto the contents within the building. Evaporation occurs faster than with conventional coatings due to the microporous structure, which breaks the water surface tension and spreads the moisture over the coating. This product is not suitable for areas of high humidity that allow no time for evaporation.
- GrafoTherm should be applied using an airless spray, for areas where this is not possible it can also be applied by brush or roller. These are not supplied with the paint but can be rented if not already owned.
- GrafoTherm should not be applied to wet surfaces. Ambient air temperature should not fall below 10ºC during application or drying. Large space heaters can be used if necessary to ensure correct application conditions.
- For best coverage application should be carried out by a professional with experience in spray applications.
- Insure to follow full application instructions, and product safety labels observed prior to use. Full PPE should be worn when dealing with this product
NOTE THAT THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE FOR COLLECTION OR IS ON A SLIGHTLY SLOWER THAN NORMAL COURIER SERVICE OF 2-3 DAYS (NEXT DAY COURIER DOES NOT APPLY TO THIS PRODUCT AS IT REQUIRES SPECIALIST COURIER SERVICE)
- In situ solution
- Class A2 Fire Rating
- Can provide acoustic and vibration dampening
- Quick dry to touch in 1-2 hours
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!