Rewarding Careers at Southern Sheeting
Southern sheeting has been in business for over 40 years and is now one of the biggest stockists of steel sheeting in the country. We are a specialist supplier to the roofing and cladding industry and also to domestic customers working on DIY and gardening projects.
We employ around 60 people across our three depots in a variety of jobs in:
• Sales & Marketing
• Yard Operations
• Driving and Logistics
• HR, Finance and IT
Southern Sheeting is a great place to work and many of our staff have been with us for a long time; growing and developing their careers with us.
First of all, we are proud to be a Living Wage Employer, meaning that we pay all our staff more than the National Minimum Wage. We also offer:
• 23 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• No work on weekends, evenings or bank holidays
• Auto enrol pension after 3 months
• Flexible salary pay date (pay as you earn scheme)
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Paid Volunteering days
• Regular social activities