Bison Composite Fence Kit 1900mm
As you add the required quantity to your cart the discounted price will be shown at the checkout screen.
The Bison composite fencing system incorporates wood plastic composite fence boards with hard wearing powder coated aluminium posts and accessories. This low maintenance system combines style, durability and is easy to install.
This is a complete kit required to make a run of 6ft long fencing with 1900mm high posts designed to be installed on hard standing surfaces. It includes all boards, 1 post and all other aluminium rails and accessories. The only extra item required is a further fence post kit to complete the end of your run, and post bases to enable you to bolt the posts down to the hard surface.
Components included within kit:
• 4 x Fence planks pack (12 planks total)
• 1 x 1.9m Aluminium fence post
• 2 x 1.77m Aluminium rails (1x top, 1x bottom)
• 2 x Aluminium post infill trims
• 4 x Bottom infill packer pieces
• 1 x Plastic post cap
• 2 x L-Link brackets
Bison Fencing kits are available in 3 different colour options. Stone grey, anthracite, or coffee. All aluminium posts and accessories are supplied in graphite grey.
If you are looking to install your fencing on a hard standing surface, please select the 1900mm fence kits and add post bases accordingly.
This kit contains multiple component. Please visit the individual product for further details
- Assembled Fence Kit heigh - Up to 1900mm
- Distance between posts (inside to inside) - 1770mm
- Distance between posts (centre to centre) - 1838mm
- Distance between post (outside to outside) - 1906mm
- Expansion allowance for boards - 6mm minimum
- Material - WPC planks with aluminium posts
- Colour - Choice of plank colour with graphite grey posts and trims
- Kit Weight - 19.7kg
- Strong and durable materials
- Planks made from 95% Recycled material
- Stylish and customisable design
- 20-year warranty
- Choice of 3 colours
- UV resistant
- Does not rot, splinter, warp or promote fungal growth
- FSC certificated
- Low maintenance (no painting of staining required)
- Easy and quick to install
- What is included in the Fence Kit?
A fence post kit consists of everything that is needed to make a 6ft run of composite fencing (12 planks and a fence post kit). Please check the product description for full details.
- Do I need anything else to complete installation?
If you are fixing to hard ground, you will need to add a post base and you will also need to add one fence post kit to finish of the end of your fence run.
- Can I make my fence shorter if needed?
Yes, Bison Composite Fencing is customisable, and the posts can be cut down with less planks used to create the fence height of your choice. The Kit will allow you to make a fence that stands 1900m tall maximum.
- How deep should I bury the posts in the ground?
We recommend that the posts are buried between 425mm and 500mm in the ground. Different soil conditions and different diameter holes can affect how stable the posts will be when concreted in. Different desired fence heights will also be a deciding factor in the depth that is buried.
- Can I create gaps within the fencing to allow visibility or further light through?
Yes, with the addition of some extra accessories you can get very creative with the fence design to allow gaps. Please contact us to discuss what you may need based on your design.
- Can I use multiple colours in the same fence?
Yes, this is fine and we can swap packs of boards for you so that you have a combination of colours delivered. You would need to discuss this prior to placing your order verbally as the website does not allow for this type of mixed order.
- Do I need planning permission for the fence?
Planning permission is only usually required if the fence is over 2m (which this is not). However, different rules can apply for fences next to highways and pedestrian footpaths, so it is always worth checking prior to installing a new fence.
- What is WPC?
- WPC stands for ‘Wood Plastic Composite’ which is a combination of wood fibre and recycled plastic. Bison Composite is manufactured out of 95% recycled material. The only non-recycled ingredient is the bonding agent that holds it together.
- How long will my fence last?
Bison Fencing comes with a 20-year warranty if installed correctly. However, we believe that due to the materials used, your composite fence system should last far longer than the warranty period.
- Can I get different colours and finishes?
Currently Bison offers 3 popular colours in a sanded finish. We do not currently offer a woodgrain finish or other colours, but let us know if you have any requests and we would consider expanding the range if there was enough interest.
- How does Bison Composite Fencing compare on price against timber fencing?
There are many different types and qualities of timber fencing. Bison is certainly more expensive than the cheap softwood panel fences, but makes up with it over time with the cost savings on maintenance and repair. Bison is cheaper than most hardwood fences such as Cedar and can be comparable on price to some of the designer panel and venetian type fences.
- Will the fence planks fade in the sun?
Most building materials will change colour in some way, but Bison WPC is very UV stable when compared to most. We allow for a 3% fade within the first 3 months of install and then the planks will hold their colour.