100mm dia., Rainwater Downpipe, Socketed, Fibre Cement, Natural Grey
- Lengths - 1800mm
- Diameter - 100mm
- Material - Fibre Cement
- Colour - Natural Grey
- Weight - 11.27kg
- Most commonly used and fitted to agricultural buildings to match with Fibre Cement roofing.
- Will fit onto a 100mm Running / Stop End Outlet as part of the Eternit Fibre Cement Rainwater System.
- Requires 2 x Downpipe Brackets (Sold Seperate) to fix to wall.
- Southern Sheeting also supply Fibre Cement Gutters (125mm, 150mm and 200mm), Stop Ends and Outlets, Other Downpipes options -150mm Dia.) as well as Swan Necks and all fixtures and fittings to allow for a complete system to be quoted.
- Available in 1.800m and 2.400m lengths
- Long lasting fibre cement
- Fits with other Fibre Cement 100mm outlet and downpipe options
- Comes socketed so no requirement for an additional socket
- Natural Grey colour is a neutral colour
What do I need to install these?
Each downpipe will require 2 x Downpipe Clips to fix to a wall, you may also wish to consider a Downpipe Shoe, to move water away from the building at the bottom of the pipe.
Do I require a socket?
No, these are manufactured with a socket, so they will attach to the bottom of a 100mm Diameter Fibre Cement Downpipe Outlet.
What material is this?
Semi-Compressed Fibre Cement in its Natural Grey Finish.
Are these asbestos?
Fibre Cement does NOT contain asbestos fibres as traditionally used in manufacturer of similar products, instead the material is made with a synthetic fibre.
Do you sell other diameters?
Yes, we also supply 150mm (6 inch) Pipes.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!