1000/32B Box Profile, Goosewing Grey, 0.7mm Thickness Plastic Coated Steel Sheet
- Box profile steel cladding (or trapezoidal) is a modern alternative to the traditional corrugated metal sheets and is most commonly used on industrial and agricultural buildings, however it is also used domestically as well. Rather than the rounded corrugations it has 'angled' ones that give it more of a modern look. The sheets are made from a galvanised substrate which then has a painted of plastic coating applied. Box profile can come in vast variety of lengths and colours but we stock certain ones for a quicker turnaround.
- These MW5 plastic coated sheets come in a goosewing grey (BS 10A05) leathergrain effect and are a 0.7mm gauge. The light grey is a neutral colour meaning it can be used for many different applications and will put up with strong weathering due to the plastic coated finish. The 0.7mm gauge adds strength and rigidity and would be what we recommend to use on a roof, however 0.5mm is OK to use provided all fitting guidelines are followed.
- MW5 Box profile sheet in a Goosewing Grey colour (BS 10A05)
- Plastic Coated Leathergrain
- Available in 3m-6m lengths in 1m increments
- Other lengths, colours and thicknesses are available from stock
NEED A CUSTOM LENGTH? These sheets are available to order cut-to-length, please contact our Sales Team for more information.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!