Box Profile, Mixed Seconds, Profile - 1000/32B
- Length - 1.825m (6ft)
- Colour - Mixed
- External Finish - Mixed
- Internal Finish - Mixed
- Material - Galvanised Steel
- Cover Width (when lapped) - 1000mm
- Thickness - 0.5mm & 0.7mm
- Profile Dimensions - 32mm depth, 200mm pitch, 128mm valley, 22mm crown
- Weight - 4.8kg to 6.8kg per m2
- Application - Roof/Wall
- Minimum Pitch - 4deg
- Box profile steel cladding (or trapezoidal) is a modern alternative to the traditional corrugated metal sheets and is most commonly used on industrial and agricultural buildings, however it is also used domestically as well. Rather than the rounded corrugations it has 'angled' ones that give it more of a modern look.
- The 1000/32B mixed seconds sheets are a best value 'non-prime' sheet and come in a mix of different colours and finishes, on the top and underside and different thicknesses as well. These affordable sheets could be great if you have a small project where the inside is not visible or it doesn't matter about consistent colours.
- 1000/32B Mixed second sheet
- Available from 6ft (1.825m)-16ft (4.876m) in 2ft increments
- PLEASE NOTE - These sheets can vary in colour and finish, we will not pick specific ones out of a pack
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!