XtraFlo 110mm Diameter Pipe Bracket
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Brand - FloPlast
- Dimensions - 25mm (D) x 147mm (W) x 183mm (L) - Stand-off (D) 32mm
- Material - PVC
- Specification - BS EN 1329-1:2000 / BS4514:2001
- Weight - 0.1kg
- Diameter -110mm
- Guarantee - 1 years manufacturer
- Product Code - SP82B
- Our 170mm Xtraflo guttering is an elliptical profile designed to enhance water flow. It is a practical and easy to use system that is ideal for large domestic, industrial & commercial buildings.
- The pipe bracket is used to fit downpipes to a wall.
- XtraFlo 110mm Diameter Downpipe Bracket
- PVC Plastic Material
- 2 x Brackets required per Pipe
- Available in Black and Grey
- Is suitable for most buildings
- Greater flow capacity than most 150mm gutter systems
- Lightweight & easy to handle
- Easy to install
- Available in two colours
- 10 year guarantee
- BS approved & kitemarked
- High capacity & flow rates
What is a pipe bracket used for?
The pipe bracket is used to fit downpipes to a wall.
Where and how far apart should downpipe clips be?
Downpipe clips should be placed below the sockets of offset bends, joints, branches, and shoes, and at maximum intervals of 1.8 metres.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!