125mm, Steel Universal Stop End Painted
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Width - 159mm (external wing-to-wing)
- Material - SSAB Greencoat Prelaq colour coated steel
- Material Thickness - 0.7mm
- Manufacturers Warranty - 15 Years
- 125mm Diameter Prelaq Steel Universal Stop End
- Provides permanent stop end fixing, sealing and reinforcement to gutter
- Lined with rubberised gasket for increased water tightness and stability to joint
- Universally handed - simply cut wing off with snips on the non-rolled edge
- Lightly tap with a rubber mallet to ensure a firm fitting
- For more detail on how to fit the RoofArt rainwater system please download the fitting guide here
- RoofArt painted galvanised guttering is manufactured with a hard wearing prelaq finish which is resistant to discolouration and scratching. This product comes with a 15 year guarantee.
Dimensions (see drawing):
- Dim A - 125mm
- Dim B - 69mm
- Dim C - 159mm
- Gripping teeth allow it to be easily knocked on with rubber matter (no sealant required)
- Bend round or cut-off wings allow for end to be handed
- Hard wearing painted finish (Swedish SSAB Colourcoat Steel Coil)
- 15 Year manufacturer's warranty
- Recyclable steel
How do you install RoofArt galvanised steel stop-ends?
RoofArt stop ends should be tapped on gently with a rubber mallet. It is important that you line the rolled edge of the gutter with the stop end first and the follow the line of the gutter around the stop end. You will notice that the back end of the gutter stands proud of the stop end – this is correct, and you should not try and manipulate the gutter to fit within the line of the stop end. Also note that one you have fitted a stop end on and taken it off too many times, you can bend in and sometimes damage the gripping teeth near the rubber seal.
Are the gutter stop-ends handed?
No, the stop ends can be fitted to either end of a gutter run as they have two wings on either side to cover the rolled edge. Whichever wing you are not using can either be cut off or gently bent back towards the gutter.
Do I need to use sealant when fixing the steel gutter stop-ends?
It should not be necessary to use any sealant when fixing galvanised guttering. However, a bead of gutter mastic on the inside of the stop-end will do no harm to the material and will not affect any manufacturer’s warranty if used.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!