RAMCO HICEM 2440mm x 1220mm x 12mm Multi-purpose Fibre Cement Board
- Buy 5 for £61.19 £50.99 each and save 5%
- Buy 15 for £56.35 £46.96 each and save 13%
- Buy 30 for £54.74 £45.62 each and save 15%
- Buy 75 for £53.14 £44.28 each and save 17%
- Buy 100 for £48.30 £40.25 each and save 25%
- Buy 250 for £45.08 £37.57 each and save 30%
- Buy 500 for £43.48 £36.23 each and save 32%
- Buy 999 for £38.64 £32.20 each and save 40%
- Length – 2440mm
- Width – 1220mm
- Thickness Options – 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 18mm
- Colour – Off-white finish.
- Thermal Insulation – 0.18 W/m-k
- Combustibility – Non-combustible as per BS: 476: Part-4-1970
- Ignitability – ‘P’ Not easily Ignitable and conform to BS: 476: Part-5-1979
- Fire Propagation – Best in class Fire Propagation Index I- 0.7 as per BS: 476: Part-6-1989
- Surface Spread of Flames – Does not allow spread of flames Class 1 as per BS: 476:Part-7-1997
- Impact strength - >2100 J/m²
- Screw Withdrawal strength - >1500N (typically 1850N)
- Moisture Content (EMC) – 12%
- Dry/Wet Shrinkage - ≤ 0.19
- Water Absorption – 38%
- Acoustic Insulation – 31dB (based on 12mm thickness)
- Manufactured to the highest standard, Ramco Hicem boards are among the strongest, most durable multi-purpose fibre cement building boards on the UK market
- Non-combustible A1 Fire rated boards
- Structural or non-structural sheathing and rendering applications
- Can be painted, wallpapered, or tiled for interior applications.
- Environmentally focused with ’Green Pro Certification’ and ‘Environmental Product Declaration’
- 100% asbestos free
To ensure longevity of blades and the best cuts, you should use specialist diamond tipped fibre cement saw blades to cut Ramco Hicem boards.
Please see here>>
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!