14 Gauge BZP Drive Nails - Box of 100
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Gauge - 14mm
- Finish - BZP
- Quantity - Box of 100
- A traditional nail fixing most commonly used when fixing either Fibre Cement profiled sheeting or corrugated iron sheets to timber.
- Should be used on the crown of the profile with either a M8 Spat or seala washer to ensure a watertight fixing point.
- 125mm long x 14gauge
- BZP Finish
- Available in both 75mm and 125mm Lengths
- We also supply Fibre Cement Sheets and accessories and BAZ Drillscrew fixings for fixing Fibre Cement Sheets to Timber, Light Section Steel and Heavy Duty Steel.
- Traditional and easy to use
- Simple hammer in
- Size suitable for Profile 3 or iron profile sheets
What are these nails used for?
These drive nails are traditionally used to fix Profile 6 Fibre Cement sheets or Corrugated Iron into timber.
What material are they?
They are a BZP finish Galvanised material.
Do I need anything else?
You need to seal these to the sheet they are fixing into, you will need either a Spat Washer if fixing corrugated steel sheets or a Seala washer and shallow Seala cap if you are fixing into Fibre Cement.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!