150mm, 135deg External Gutter Corner - Painted Black
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 3 for £34.50 £28.75 each and save 5%
- Buy 7 for £32.68 £27.23 each and save 10%
- Buy 11 for £29.05 £24.21 each and save 20%
- Buy 14 for £25.43 £21.19 each and save 30%
- Buy 19 for £21.79 £18.16 each and save 40%
- Buy 29 for £19.97 £16.64 each and save 45%
- Buy 34 for £16.57 £13.81 each and save 54%
- Buy 39 for £16.34 £13.62 each and save 55%
- External Corner - 300mm
- Internal Corner - 120mm
- Material - SSAB Greencoat Prelaq colour coated steel
- Material Thickness - 0.7mm
- Manufacturer's Warranty - 15 Years
- 150mm Black Prelaq Steel 135degree External Gutter Corner
- Mounted on the external corners of the building
- Connected to the guttering run by using the Gutter Joint Bracket
- 2 Gutter Joint brackets required for each corner installed
- A corner junction element is also advisable to strengthen gutter joints at corners
- Rolled edge feature is on the outside (longer edge) of the gutter corner
Please note the colour in the image is not the stated colour.
- Strengthening front roll feature
- Stylish design which suits various building type
- Hard wearing painted finish (Swedish SSAB Colourcoat Steel Coil)
- 15 Year manufacturer's warranty
- Recyclable steel
How do you install a 135 deg gutter corner?
Installing these RoofArt steel gutter corners is the same as you would install a gutter-to-gutter connection with a joint bracket. Simply line the gutter and the cutter corner up within the gutter joint bracket (whilst leaving an expansion gap), then clip and clamp down the joint bracket.
Are internal and external corners the same?
No, it is important that you order the correct type of corner. The rolled front edge of the gutter means that external and internal gutter corners are not interchangeable.
Can RoofArt gutter corners be used with other makes of steel gutter?
The only make of gutter that we are aware of RoofArt being compatible with is Lindab Rainline. Other steel rainwater systems by Zambelli, Alumasc, Infinity, Galeco etc are manufactured to a different shape and so will not line up with the RoofArt system.
Can I cut the RoofArt gutter corners?
Yes, you can cut these gutter corners down to size, although it is usually easier to trim down the length of the gutter itself and keep the gutter corners the original length.
Can you get gutter corners at different angles?
No, unfortunately not. RoofArt gutter corners are only available in set 90° and 135° angles.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!