2.000m Long Roof Abutment Flashing 200mm x 200mm x 110°
- Length - 2.000m
- Dimensions - 200mm x 200mm
- Angle - 110 degrees
- Finish - Leathergrain Plastic Coating
- Material - Galvanised Steel
- Thickness - 0.7mm
- Weight - 5.53kg
- Colour Side - Internal
- Lap - 100mm Minimum
- Edges - 1 Welted Edge
- The abutment flashing is to be used where a roof meets an upright wall to cover the void where the sheets meets the wall. They are manufactured in the same colour as they tile effect sheets and are manufactured in a 2m length. They are made to a 100 degree angle to suit a 10 degree roof pitch but there is some flexibility in it. They are manufactured in a 0.7mm gauge to provide strength and rigidity.
- 2.000m Long Abutment (Internally Coloured)
- 200mm x 200mm x 100deg.
- Welted on one leg
- Available in Terracotta (BS 04C39) & Anthracite (RAL 7016)
- Cover Width: 1900mm
- Lightweight & easy to handle
- Easy to install
- Colour matched to the sheet
- Provides a neat finish
Where do I use an abutment flashing?
An abutment flashing is used the cap the void where the roof sheets meet a wall at the top of the run.
How much should I lap the abutments over one another?
You should have a minimum of 150m for lapping the abutment.
How do I fix the abutment flashing?
You want to use the stitchers screws to stitch the abutment to the highest point of the profile on the sheet, and a suitable fixing for the wall you are putting the abutment up against.
Can I get different sized flashings?
Yes, we can manufacture made to order flashings. If you want to make an enquiry, please contact our sales team.
How do I know what abutment I need?
The angle of abutment you need is calculated by adding the roof pitch degree to 90°. E.G if your roof pitch is 20°, it would be 90° + 20° = 110°.
Is there any flexibility in the abutment flashing?
There is a small amount of flexibility in the ridge, so if you are using our 110° stock ridge you will be able to flex it some degrees either way.
Can Southern Sheeting cut flashings?
Southern Sheeting will not cut stock flashings. Made to order flashings can be cut to different lengths and girths.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!