2.000m Long Verge Flashing 240mm x 160mm x 90°
- The verge flashing is to be used along down the sides of the roof to cap it off and give it a neater finish. They are manufactured in the same colour as they tile effect sheets and are manufactured in a 2m length. They are made to a 90 degree angle which will fall flush on top of the sheets along the side of the run. They are manufactured in a 0.7mm gauge to provide strength and rigidity.
- 2.000m Long Verge Flashing
- 240mm x 160mm x 90deg.
- Available in Terracotta (BS 04C39) & Anthracite (RAL 7016)
- Cover Width: 1900mm
- Lightweight & easy to handle
- Easy to install
- Colour matched to the sheet
- Provides a neat finish
- Welted for extra rigidity
Where do I use a verge flashing?
A verge flashing is used to cap the roof sheets at the sides of the roofs.
How much should I lap the verges over one another?
You should have a minimum of 150m for lapping the verges.
How do I fix the verges flashing?
You want to use the stitchers screws to stitch the verge flashing to the top of the corrugation that the verge flashing projects out to.
Can I get different sized flashings?
Yes, we can manufacture made to order flashings. If you want to make an enquiry, please contact our sales team.
Can Southern Sheeting cut flashings?
Southern Sheeting will not cut stock flashings. Made to order flashings can be cut to different lengths and girths.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!