1000/34C Box Profile, Juniper Green, 0.7mm Thickness, Plastic Coated Steel Sheet - 2.700m Lengths
- Profile - 1000/34C (Forward)
- Colour - Juniper Green (BS 12B29)
- External Finish - 200 Micron Plastic Coated Leathergrain
- Internal Finish - Grey Polyester
- Substrate - Galvanised Steel
- Cover Width - 1000mm (When overlapped by one corrugation)
- Gauge - 0.7mm
- Profile Dimensions - 34mm depth, 167mm pitch, 66mm valley, 30mm crown
- Weight - 6.8kg/lm
- Box profile steel cladding (or trapezoidal) is a modern alternative to the traditional corrugated metal sheets and is most commonly used on industrial and agricultural buildings, however it is also used domestically as well. Rather than the rounded corrugations it has 'angled' ones that give it more of a modern look. The sheets are made from a galvanised substrate which then has a painted of plastic coating applied. Box profile can come in vast variety of lengths and colours but we stock certain ones for a quicker turnaround.
- These 1000/34 plastic coated sheets come in a Juniper Green (BS12B29) leathergrain effect and are a 0.7mm gauge. It can be used for many different applications and will put up with strong weathering due to the plastic coated finish. The 0.7mm gauge adds strength and rigidity and would be what we recommend to use on a roof, however 0.5mm is OK to use provided all fitting guidelines are followed.
- 2.700m lengths ONLY.
- 1000/34C Box profile sheet in a Juniper Green (BS 12B29)
- Plastic Coated Leathergrain
- Other lengths, colours and thicknesses are available from stock
NEED A CUSTOM LENGTH? These sheets are available to order cut-to-length, please contact our Sales Team for more information.
- Easy to install
- Strong profile
- Modern appearance
- Plastic coated for a more durable finish
- Quick and easy to clean
- Ribbed for added profile strength
- Full purlin bearer leg
- Can be used as a roof or wall profile
What do our box profile sheets cover when fitted?
Our box profile sheets cover 1000mm when lapped.
What part of the sheet do I fix the fixing screws
As per the MCRMA, you fix box profile sheets in the valley of the profile and not at the top of the corrugation. The washer provided on the fixings when compressed correctly provide a perfect water seal.
What is the minimum pitch required for these sheets?
We recommend you do not go any lower than 5°.
Can Southern Sheeting cut sheets?
Southern Sheeting will not cut our stock sheets so you will have to organise a way to cut them yourself. We can order sheets in cut to length if needed, please contact our sales team to make an enquiry.
What can I use to cut the sheets?
The best tool to use to cut these sheets would be a nibbler, you can also use a circular saw if you have the suitable steel blade. Angle grinders are very common to use but you can risk causing rust on the cut edge due to the heat generated from the grinder. Make sure the cut end is tucked under the ridge flashing or overlapping sheet.
How much should I lap these sheets by?
For the box profile sheets, you want to lap them by 1 corrugation. If you are using multiple sheets down the run, the minimum end lap on these sheets is 150mm.
What do the sheets weight?
These sheets weight 6.8kg square metre.
What care and maintenance are needed for these sheets?
You should inspect your roof every year to make sure there is no build up of debris such and branches, leaves, nests etc. If there are any markings, regular cleaner and water should suffice.
Can I use these sheets for side cladding?
Yes, these sheets are fine to use for side cladding.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!