200mm dia., Gutter Bolt-to-Sheet Bracket, Galvanised
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 5 for £12.78 £10.65 each and save 15%
- Buy 10 for £12.40 £10.33 each and save 18%
- Buy 20 for £12.02 £10.02 each and save 20%
- Buy 30 for £11.65 £9.71 each and save 23%
- Buy 40 for £11.27 £9.39 each and save 25%
- Buy 50 for £10.52 £8.77 each and save 30%
- Gutter Size - 200mm
- Material - Galvanised
- Fits To - Underside of fibre cement sheet
- Colour - Galvanised finish
- Weight - 1kg
- Gutter Bolt to Sheet Bracket fixes the Fibre Cement Gutter to a Profile 6 or Profile 3 roofing sheet where there is no Timber Fascia (often the case with open barns)
- Usually per 1.800m length of Fibre Cement Gutter, you would typically require 2 of these Fascia Brackets
- Fibre Cement is most commonly fitted to agricultural and industrial roofs as well as garages.
- Southern Sheeting also supply Fibre Cement Gutters (125mm, 150mm and 200mm), Stop Ends and Outlets, Downpipes as well as Swan Necks and all fixtures and fittings to allow for a complete system to be quoted.
- We also stock Bolt to Fascia Brackets for systems with a Timber Fascia
- Perfect size to fit fibre cement gutter
- Easy to fix fibre cement gutter to the underside of a profile 6 sheet
- Long lasting galvanised finish
- Holes for bolts are pre-drilled
What is a gutter bolt-to-sheet bracket?
This is how you fix a Fibre Cement Gutter to the underside of a Profile 6 Sheet.
How many brackets do I need?
You will require 2 x Bolt to Sheet Brackets per 1.800m (6ft) length of gutter.
What sizes are available?
125mm, 150mm, 200mm sizes are all available.
What do I need to fit this to the sheet?
A bolt to connect through the sheet to the bracket.
Is there there another option to fix the gutters that isn't for a Profile 6 sheet?
Yes, We also supply Bolt to Fascia Brackets if you have a timber fascia or fascia to fit to.
My gutter measures wider than 125mm (5 inch) but less than 150mm (6 inch), why is that?
A lot of people make the mistake of measuring the outside dimension of the gutter, with fibre cement gutters, measure from inside to inside.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!