200mm dia., Half Round 90 deg. Gutter Angle Fibre Cement, Natural Grey
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 2 for £97.19 £80.99 each and save 10%
- Buy 4 for £91.79 £76.49 each and save 15%
- Buy 6 for £89.09 £74.24 each and save 18%
- Buy 8 for £86.39 £71.99 each and save 20%
- Buy 10 for £83.69 £69.74 each and save 23%
- Buy 20 for £80.99 £67.49 each and save 25%
- Gutter Size - 200mm
- Angle - 90deg
- Material - Fibre Cement
- Colour - Natural Grey
- CE Cert - CE/FP/001
- Weight - 10kg
- For use with 200mm Fibre Cement Gutter to go around the corner of a building.
- Fibre Cement is most commonly fitted to agricultural and industrial roofs as well as garages.
- Southern Sheeting also supply Fibre Cement Gutters (125mm, 150mm and 200mm), Stop Ends and Outlets, Downpipes as well as Swan Necks and all fixtures and fittings to allow for a complete system to be quoted.
- Pre-drilled holes for joining with fibre cement gutters
- If you have a bend in your building there is no need to start a new run
- Long lasting fibre cement (life expectancy of 25 years)
- Fibre cement does not condensate
- Etex fibre cement is semi compressed, meaning it can absorb more moisture
- Durable, rust and rot resistant to any chemical influence
- The ONLY British manufacturer of fibre cement gutters
- We stock all fibre cement gutter and related accessories
- Natural Grey is a neutral colour
What is a gutter angle?
A 90 Degree gutter angle redirects water around a corner on a building where the gutter run is not designed to be a simple straight gutter run and the building has bends.
What gutter will this fit?
A 200mm (8 inch) Fibre Cement Gutter.
What else do I need?
To install this to a Fibre cement gutter, you will require 2 Butyl Joining Pads (Or 50mm Wide Mastic) to join onto the gutter, You will also require 1 M8 Gutter Bolts and 2 Hole Seal Kits to connect to the gutters either end of the gutter angle.
What are the options?
We do a 90° Gutter angle for 125mm (5 inch), 150mm (6inch) and 200mm (8 inch) Fibre Cement gutters.
My gutter measures wider than 125mm (5 inch) but less than 150mm (6 inch), why is that?
A lot of people make the mistake of measuring the outside dimension of the gutter, with fibre cement gutters, measure from inside to inside.
What material is this?
Semi-Compressed Fibre Cement in its Natural Grey Finish.
Are these asbestos?
Fibre Cement does NOT contain asbestos fibres as traditionally used in manufacture of similar products, instead the material is made with a synthetic fibre.
Why fibre cement?
Fibre Cement also has a very long life expectancy of 25 years, although the material will often exceed this lifespan.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!