22mm Low Profile Stitcher Drillscrews with Coloured Coated Heads
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Type - Stitcher
- Length - 22mm
- Diameter - 4.8mm
- Head - Colour Coated Pan Head
- Drilling - Self Tapping
- Material - Carbon Steel
- Washer - 11mm EPDM
- These fixings have colour coated low profile heads to match the colour of the tile effect roof sheets and flashings.
- 4.8mm diameter
- Available in Terracotta (BS 04C39) & Anthracite (RAL 7016)
- Comes complete with 11mm EPDM washer for water tightness
- Should be used on the side overlaps of the metal roof sheets and also to secure the flashings down to the crowns of the sheets.
- A special drill bit is required to use these fixings
- Colour matched to the sheet
- Self-tapping (no pre-drilling required)
- Comes with 11mm EPDM washer
- Low profile to not stand out
Where should I use these stitcher screws?
These stitcher screws should be fitted on the side overlaps of the tile effect sheets.
What spacings should I fit the stitcher screws at?
Stichers screws should be spaced every at around every 500mm.
What type of fixing head is on this fixing?
The tile effect stitchers come with a low-profile pan head which is painted to the same colour as the sheets.
Does this fixing come with a washer?
Yes, these stitchers come with an 11mm EPDM washer already applied to them.
What drill bit do I use to fix these?
These stitchers require a special torx drill bit.
Do I need to pre drill the fixing holes?
No, these fixings are self-tapping and require no pre drilling.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!