22mm Stitcher Screw
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 9.99 for £12.43 £10.36 each and save 10%
- Bag of 100, 22mm Stitcher screws.
- A sheet to sheet stitching screw is the most commonly used screw within the roofing and cladding industry.
- Comes with a 15mm Bonded washer to ensure that the fixings seal tight.
- A 19mm colour cap for 8mm head fixings can be pushed over the top to match this to a sheet's colour.
- Used to fix metal sheet to metal sheet on either side overlaps or when securing flashings to the sheeting. (This screw is not a main fix screw and not designed to fix sheets directly to timber or steel framework).
- Galvanised Material
- 8mm Head
- Ideal for stitching the overlaps on box profile steel sheets.
- Also used to fit flashings and other accessories.
- Self-Tapping – No need to pre-dril
What is a stitcher Drillscrew?
A stitchers drillscrew is a short screw designed to fix metal to metal, this is typically where sheets overlap to ‘stich’ the two sheets together or to fix Steel flashings onto a steel sheet.
What material are they made of?
These Screws are made of galvanised steel.
What are these used for?
Stitching the overlap join between sheets and fitting flashings and other accessories to the crown of a sheet.
Where are these screws fixed?
These screws are designed to be fitted into the crown of a profile.
Do I need anything else?
You will require an 8mm Magnetic Drill socket to fit these with. You may also wish to consider a protective coloured cap to match the colour of the material you are fitting into and protect the head of the screw.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!