3.000m long, Mini Zed
- Buy 5 for £13.87 £11.56 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for £13.09 £10.91 each and save 15%
- Buy 25 for £12.32 £10.27 each and save 20%
- Buy 50 for £11.94 £9.95 each and save 23%
- Length - 3.000m
- Dimensions - 25mm x 60mm x 30mm
- Thickness - 1.6mm
- Weight - 3.9kg
- Material - Galvanised Steel
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION - OUR NEW STOCKS DO NOT HAVE HOLES PRE DRILLED AS PER THE IMAGES ABOVE - YOU WILL NEED TO DRILL/ PUNCH YOUR OWN HOLES.
- 3.000m long, Mini Zed, galvanised 25mm x 60mm deep x 30mm x 1.6mm thick.
- 25mm x 60mm deep x 30mm x 1.6mm thick.
- Can be used in an overclad system
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Easy to fix
- High tensile strength
What is a mini zed used for?
A mini zed is most used in an over clad system. The mini zed would be fitted on to the existing roof and the new roof sheeting would then be fitted on top of the mini zed.
Can I use a mini zed as a standard purlin?
No, you should not use this as a standalone purlin.
How deep is a mini zed?
A mini zed is 60mm deep.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!