35mm Low Profile Woodtek Drillscrews with Coloured Coated Heads
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Type - Woodtek
- Length - 35mm
- Diameter - 4.8mm
- Head - Colour Coated Pan Head
- Drilling - Self Tapping
- Material - Carbon Steel
- Washer - 11mm EPDM
- These fixings have colour coated low profile heads to match the colour of the tile effect roof sheets and flashings.
- Available in Terracotta (BS 04C39) & Anthracite (RAL 7016)
- Comes complete with 11 EPDM washer for water tightness
- Should be fixed in the valley of the metal tile profile (not the crown).
- A special drill bit is required to use these fastenings
- Colour matched to the sheet
- Self-tapping (no pre-drilling required)
- Comes with 11mm EPDM washer
- Low profile to not stand out
Where should I use the woodtek drillscrew?
The woodscrew should be fitted in the valley of the tile profile (not the crown).
How many fixings do I need for a sheet?
There is no exact amount for a sheet, you would need 4 fixings per fixing point of a sheet. As an example, if you had 4 purlins down the sheet you would use 4 fixings per purlin, so a total of 16 fixings would be required for the sheet.
What type of fixing head is on this fixing?
The tile effect stitchers come with a low-profile pan head which is painted to the same colour as the sheets.
Does this fixing come with a washer?
Yes, these stitchers come with an 11mm EPDM washer already applied to them.
What drill bit do I use to fix these?
These woodteks require a special torx drill bit.
Do I need to pre drill the fixing holes?
No, these fixings are self-tapping and require no pre drilling.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!