550mm Long Sleeve, 177mm Series
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 49.99 for £6.94 £5.78 each and save 3%
- Buy 99.99 for £6.76 £5.63 each and save 5%
- Length - 550mm
- Depth - 177mm
- Thickness - 1.8mm
- Weight - 2.4kg
- Material - Galvanised Steel
- Punching - Pre Punched
- Sleeves are galvanised steel cold formed profiles. These are used to connect two zed purlins to allow a stronger structure along the rafter and is usually used for spanning over 2 or more bays.
- Sleeves come in 550mm lengths.
- To be used with a cleat.
- There is also a 140mm series sleeve.
- This sleeve comes pre-punched.
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Pre punched to allow fixing straight away
- Provides strength to structure
What is a purlin sleeve used for?
A sleeve is used to connect two Z purlins across a supporting rafter.
How long is a sleeve?
A sleeve is 550mm long.
Where do I use sleeves?
A sleeve is commonly used for buildings with 2 bays or more. They are used of the penultimate rafter and are staggered on internal bays.
How do I fit a sleeve?
A sleeve slots into the Z purlin itself and is fitted as one to the cleat.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!