6.000m long, Cleader Rail 100mm x 100mm
- Buy 5 for £54.18 £45.15 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for £51.17 £42.64 each and save 15%
- Buy 25 for £48.17 £40.14 each and save 20%
- Buy 50 for £46.66 £38.88 each and save 23%
- Length - 6.000m
- Dimensions - 100mm x 100mm
- Thickness - 2.0mm
- Weight - 18.9kg
- Material - Galvanised Steel
- Cleader rail is a pre-hot dipped galvanised steel and cold rolled in to and angle to primarily be used to provide a fixing face at the top of gable ends of buildings. They can be fixed to the top or underside of the purlin.
- 100mm x 100m in a 2.0mm thickness
- We also offer another 6m length which is 70mm x 70mm
- Easy to fix
- High tensile strength
What is a cleader rail used for?
A cleader angle is commonly used to provide a fixing face at the top of a gable end .
What do I fix the cleader to?
A cleader rail can be fixed to the underside of the purlin or the top flange of it.
What material is a cleader rail made from?
Cleader rail is made from galvanised steel in various thicknesses.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!