65mm Long Galvanised Springhead Nails
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 9.99 for £9.34 £7.78 each and save 10%
- Length - 65mm
- Twisted Shank
- Finish - Galvanised
- Quantity - Box of 100
- Weight - 0.8kg
- Simple hammer in nail used to fix corrugated galvanised steel roofing sheets to timber.
- 65mm long with a twisted shank
- Should be used with an M8 Spat washer to seal the fixing
- Traditional and easy to use
- Simple hammer in
- Size suitable for Profile 6 sheets
What are these nails used for?
These Springhead nails are the traditional way to fix Corrugated Steel / Iron profile Sheets to Timber.
What material are they?
They are a BZP finish Galvanised material.
Do I need anything else?
You must use an M8 Spat washer to seal these nails to the corrugated sheet.
How long are these?
They are 65mm long.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!