85mm Light Section Drillscrew with Coloured Moulded Head
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Material - Galvanised with plastic moulded head
- Colour - Goosewing Grey
- Length - 85mm
- Head - 11mm Bi Hex moulded head
- Washer 19mm dia
- Capability - Fixing into light section steel (up to 3mm thick - cold rolled)
- Screw Diameter - 5.5mm
- 85mm Light Sections Drillscrew with an 11mm Bi Hex colour coded head.
- Ideal for an 60mm core Composite Panel.
- For fixing into Steel Thinner than 3mm (Cold Rolled Purlins for example)
- Complete with an Expansion gap, this screw is most commonly used with 60mm Core composite panels.
- Fixed through the Valley (trough) NOT the Crown of the profile.
Also Available in:
25mm for Single Skin Box Profile Sheets
115mm for 80mm Core Composite Panels
135mm for 100mm Core Composite Panels
150mm for 120m Core Composite Panels
Wood and Heavy Duty (Steel Thicker than 3mm such as RSJ's) options.
- 11mm Colour Moulded Head to protect the screw head
- Fixes into steel up to 3mm thick.
- Has expansion gap for use with insulated sheets and built up systems
- Self Tapping – No need to pre-drill
What is a Light Section Drillscrew?
A light section drillscrew is designed to drill a sheet into a cold rolled steel section (for example a Zed Purlin), up to 3mm thick.
What is a moulded head?
Unlike other tec screws, this fixing has a Plastic moulded Head which will match the colour of your roof or cladding sheet, whilst being aesthetically pleasing, this also protects the head of the screw and increases the life expectancy.
What material are they made of?
These Screws are made of galvanised steel.
What are these used for?
This longer length is typically used with Insulated Panels or built up systems, see the product description for a sizing chart.
Where are these screws fixed?
These screws are fixed into valley (trough) of a box profile.
Do I need anything else?
If you haven’t fitted these before, you will most likely need to purchase and 11mm Bi Hex socket to fix them with, we also supply this.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!