Bison Composite Fencing Post Base
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 4 for £16.46 £13.72 each and save 2%
- Buy 9 for £15.12 £12.60 each and save 10%
- Buy 15 for £14.78 £12.32 each and save 12%
- Buy 25 for £14.28 £11.90 each and save 15%
- Buy 40 for £12.94 £10.78 each and save 23%
- Buy 75 for £12.26 £10.22 each and save 27%
- Buy 125 for £11.76 £9.80 each and save 30%
- Base Size - 150mm x 150mm
- Upstand height - 230mm
- Material - Galvanised Steel
- Material Thickness - 7.5mm
- Colour - Graphite grey
- Pre-drilled hole diameter - 11mm
- Weight - 3kg each
Manufactured in heavy galvanised steel that has been powder coated to match the graphite grey posts and rails. Comes pre-drilled.
Note that you will need to add this item to the fence kits or fence kits on any project that requires fixing to hard standing surface.
- Heavy duty steel material
- Pre-drilled holes
- Allows for fixing to multiple hard surfaces
How do you install the post bases?
Simply bolt the bases to your hard-standing surface and the fence posts slides over the top.
What surfaces can I mount this to?
The post bases can be fixed to most hard-standing surfaces so long as they are level and can take a strong fixing point. Most commonly they will be fixed to concrete, brick/block walls or decking surfaces.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!