Composite Decking Fasteners
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 10 for £72.90 £60.75 each and save 1%
- Buy 30 for £70.57 £58.81 each and save 5%
- Buy 50 for £68.40 £57.00 each and save 8%
- Buy 75 for £64.45 £53.71 each and save 13%
- Buy 125 for £59.14 £49.28 each and save 20%
- Buy 175 for £58.12 £48.43 each and save 21%
- Buy 250 for £57.06 £47.55 each and save 23%
- Material - Stainless steel screw (square drive head) / Plastic spacer/Stainless steel Start clip
- Length - 40mm
- Coverage sqm - 1 Tub = 25sqm (based on 140mm wide boards)
- Hard plastic resealable tub
- Composite Decking Hidden Fasteners (500no) and Starter Clips (30no)
- Simple-to-use self-gapping clip attaches two groove boards together and achieves a screwless finish alongside consistent spacing
- It features a pre-set stainless steel screw for increased durability
- This method is only suitable for grooved boards on a timber substructure
- Features drillbit for install
- Resealable tub
this product is manufactured in the same hard-wearing polyester/stainless
material as Trex own fasteners. They have not had official approval from
Trex Company and as such will void the homeowner system warranty.
- Holds board in place during fitting before being fully fixed
- Hard plastic and stainless steel ensure longevity
- Self gapping
- Allows for boards to be secured without damaging boards.
- Holds grooved boards to a timber substructure
- Hidden fixing system
- Resealable tub for reuse if not all fixings are used on project
How do I calculate how many fasteners I need?
The hidden fasteners can be calculated at 90 fasteners per 4.5sqm of decking, this would allow for the recommended spacing of centres on composite decking installations
Do they come in different colours?
There is only one finish for the hidden fasteners which is the plain black plastic. The spacers are barely visible between the boards and so colour shouldn’t be an issue.
Can they be fastened to a metal sub-frame?
They can be used on a metal sub-frame however they will need a pilot hole prior to fastening.
Are the screws available in different lengths?
The hidden fasteners come with one size screw as standard and can’t be changed. It is possible to replace them yourself, but they must work with the spacers.
How quickly can they be delivered?
All fittings & accessories can be couriered on 2 working day basis.
How far do the spacers separate the board?
The spacers separate the boards by a distance of 6mm, which is the recommended gap in the installation guide.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!