Dektite Combo Cold Pipe Flashing - No. 5 (For 108mm-200mm diameter pipe)
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 19.99 for £23.26 £19.38 each and save 8%
- Type of Pipe - Cold
- Colour - Grey
- Base Size - 365mm x 365mm
- Pipe Size (External) - 10mm-190mm
- Material - EPDM
- Temperature Range - Constant temperature of -50deg to 115deg and up to 150deg intermittently
- Roof Pith - 0-40deg
- Can be used for standard or retrofit applications
- For flashing around cold pipes.
- Manufactured in Grey silicone
- Suits pipes with diameters from 108mm to 190mm
- 365mm square base with flexible aluminium surround which can be formed to the profile of the cladding or roofing sheets
- Cold flashing to withstand constant temperatures of -50°c to 115°c.
- Cold flashing to withstand intermittent temperatures of 150°c.
- Includes 6 x Retrofit joining clips for applications where you need to cut the width to be bigger than 108mm.
- High quality silicone
- Suits pipes 108mm to 200mm diameter
- Grey colour indicating cold pipe
- Can withstand temperatures from -50deg to 115deg
- Aluminium form band means this can match with any sheet profile
- Comes with retrofit joining clips to adjust the size
What is Dektite?
A Dektite is a retrofit pipe flashing, for sealing around a pipe which comes through a roof or side cladding.
My pipe is hot, can I use this flashing?
No, this version is for cold pipe applications only, we also stock a variant for Hot Pipes.
What is the temperature range this?
The temperature range of this product is -50°c to 115 °c.
How do I adjust the size?
There is a slit on one corner which can be cut to match the diameter of the pipe, you then clip around the included pipe flashing clips to seal this cut back together.
What pipe size will this fit?
This will fit 75mm to 175mm Pipes.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!