Flexacryl (Instant roof repair)
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Colour - Black
- Size - 1kg(Litres)
- Application - Wet or Dry between +5deg and +35deg
- Coverage per Litre - 0.5-1sqm
- Weight 1.4kg
Flexacryl is a fibre reinforced co-polymer resin based compound. Designed for the repair and refurbishment of most conventional roof types. Ideal for flat or pitched roofs, gullys, gutters, lead work flashings, edge detail, vents and upstands.
- Can be applied to Asphalt, bituminous coatings, brickwork, felt, fibre cement, steel and PVC roof sheeting.
- Colours Available - Black and Grey
- Sizes Available - 1 kg, 2.5kg and 5kg
- Makes repair and refurbishment of most conventional roof types quick and easy
- Ideal for flat or pitched roofs
- Ideal for gulley's, gutters, leadwork flashings, edge details, vents and upstands
- Can be applied to asphalt, bituminous coatings, brickwork, felt, fibre cement, steel and PVC plastic
- Can be applied to damp surfaces
- Available in black or grey
What is Flexacryl?
Flexacryl is a high-performance repair paint for emergency repairs or general waterproofing.
It contains fibres which are ideal for sealing cracks in materials such as fibre cement.
How is it applied?
Flexacryl can be applied to dry or damp surfaces and is usually painted directly onto the surface.
Ideally clean the surface before installation.
There is no need to use any primer on the surface.
What materials can this be applied to?
Flexacryl can be applied to substrates such as old roofing felt, asphalt, bituminous roof coatings, Fibre Cement, cement, concrete, lead work, metal, brickwork, slate and rigid PVC.
How do I convert kg into litres?
With Felxacryl they are the exact same, i.e. 1Kg is 1 Litre.
What colours are available?
Flexacryl is available in black and grey.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!