Laybond Aquamac Flashband, 10m long Self Adhesive Flashing Tape
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Colour - Grey Lacquer
- Length - 10m Roll
- Composition - Resin Modified Bituminous with removable release backing
- Temperature Resistance - -10deg to +100deg
- Life Expectancy - Minimum 15 years
- Minimum Working Temperature - +5deg to +30deg
- A waterproof bituminous based self adhesive tape that bonds securely to brickwork, concrete, cement, wood, metal, tiles, slates, felt, glazing bars and most rigid plastics
- 100mm wide x 10m long roll
- Ideal for new build or emergency repairs
- Flashband can be painted with conventional decorative paint, though a little staining may occur at the edges
- Surfaces must be clean, dust free and dry
- Use Flashband primer to improve adhesion
- Availabe in 100MM, 150mm, 225mm and 300mm widths
- Instant waterproofing option
- Ideal alternative to lead
- Great for emergency repairs or new builds
- Easy to install
What is easylead?
Easylead is a lead replacement material with a smooth finish.
What is it used for?
It is ideal for emergency repairs where lead would have been traditionally used, it provides an instant waterproof seal when applied.
What surface can this be applied to?
Flashband can be applied to Wood, Glass, Metal, Brick and cement
What colour is Flashband?
Flashband is grey
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!