M8 Seala Washer - Heritage Green
- Buy 9.99 for £7.13 £5.94 each and save 10%
- Material - Plastic
- Colour - Heritage Green
- Type - Seala washer
- Hole Diameter - M8
- Weight - 300 grams
- Heritage Green - RAL Colour 6002
- Rubber sealer washers give watertight seal aorund the fixing point when crown fixing on corrugated profiled sheets
- Ideal when installing profile 6 or profile 3 fibre cement sheets and corrugated iron profiled metal sheeting.
- can be used with drillscrews, hookbolts and drive nail fixings
- 28mm washer with 8mm diameter hole
be used in conjunction with either a shallow or a deep cover cao,
(Always use a deep cover cap when using with an 8mm hex head drillscrew)
- Works in conjunction with a deep or shallow Seala cap
- Seal cap will snap tight over this Seala washer for a watertight seal
- Perfect for sealing fixings with corrugated profiles
What is a Seala washer used for?
A Seala Washer can be used to seal a hookbolt fixing to a Steel or Concrete purlin, in conjunction with a Deep Seala Cap, it can also be used to seal a tek screw fixing a corrugated steal sheet.
What else will I need?
You will need a Seala Deep or Shallow Seala cap to snap over a hookbolt or screw to create a watertight seal.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!