Onduvilla Apron Piece, Shaded Black Length 1020mm
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 20 for £4.69 £3.91 each and save 14%
- Length: 1020mm
- Dimensions: 140mm x 140mm
- Colour: Shaded Black
- Onduvilla Apron Flashings are use to weather the abutment joint between the top run of Onduvilla Tiles and a vertical wall.
- Adjustable to the roof pitch.
- 1020mm cover width
- Features pattern to match the lines of an Onduvilla Tiles, to create a more weathertight seal.
- Available in both Shaded Red and Shaded Black, the two stock colours of Onduvilla Tiles.
- Lightweight & easy to handle
- Easy to install
- Guide Lines, easy to line up the ridge with Onduvilla Tile and created a weathertight seal.
- Adjustable for different roof pitches
What is an apron flashing used for?
An apron flashing is used to seal the gap between Onduline sheets and vertical wall abutments.
Are these adjustable to different roof pitches?
An apron flashing is flexible and should adjust to most roof pitches.
Do these come in other colours?
These are available in both Shaded Red and Shaded Black, the two stocked Ondutile Colours.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!