Onduvilla Ridge, Shaded Black, 900mm Length
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 20 for £5.77 £4.81 each and save 14%
- Length: 900mm
- Dimensions: 250mm x 250mm
- Material: Bitumen - Same as the Ondutile Sheets
- Weight: 1.2kg
- Application: Exterior - Ridge / Hip
Onduvilla Ridge - Red
- Onduvilla ridges (to accompany Onduvilla Tiles) should be installed at the apex of a roof, bridging the gap between the tiles on either roof pitch. Ondutile Ridge pieces can also be used on hips.
- Onduvilla Ridges are manufactured in the same material as the Onduvilla Tiles.
- Onduvilla is an ideal material for Stables and small outbuildings, as they are a cheaper and easy to install product, great for DIY projects as well as larger trade jobs.
- The wings measure 250mm each and the flexible nature of the ridges allows it to adjust to a wide range of roof pitches.
- Each ridge should be lapped by 125mm.
- Available in both Shaded Black and Shaded Red, to colour match with the Onduvilla Tiles we stock.
- Lightweight & easy to handle
- Easy to install
- Made from the same material as the Ondutile Sheets
- Colour matched to the tiles
- Adjusts to different roof pitches
- A centre roll for a better look
What is a ridge used for?
A ridge is used to cap off the top of an apex building where the top of either side meet.
Are these adjustable to different roof pitches?
An ondutile ridge flashing is flexible and will adjust to different roof pitches.
What is the minimum pitch for Onduvilla?
The minimum roof pitch to lay Onduvilla tiles is 10 degrees.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!