Profile 3, 2-Piece Adjustable Ridge, Inner Half Only, Plain Wing
- Buy 5 for £11.90 £9.92 each and save 10%
- Buy 6 for £11.24 £9.37 each and save 15%
- Buy 10 for £10.91 £9.09 each and save 18%
- Buy 20 for £10.58 £8.82 each and save 20%
- Buy 30 for £9.25 £7.71 each and save 30%
- Coverage - 651mm
- Profile - Profile 3/Standard 3
- Type - Inner Half Plain Wing
- Material - Fibre Cement
- Colour - Natural Grey
- CE Cert - CE/FP/001
- Weight - 2.315kg
- Used together with an outer half piece, they create a ridge for the Profile 3 Fibre Cement Sheets.
- THIS IS HALF OF A RIDGE - YOU WILL NEED AN OUTER HALF PIECE TO MAKE A FULL RIDGE
- The design of the ridge has a flat 'Plain' wing, this can be useful when one side of the roof is NOT Profile 3 or you require a gap underneith.
- The angle of your roof does not matter, these can be adjusted to suit the pitch perfectly.
- Fibre Cement is most commonly fitted to agricultural and industrial roofs as well as garages.
- Southern Sheeting also supply Fibre Cement Sheets in both Profile 3 and Profile 6, Ridges, External Corners as well as fixings into Timber and Steel, including Hookbolts.
- Plain wing, not profile specific, ideal for roofs where fibre cement is only one side OR where the profile is unknown.
- With an outer half, this adjusts to match any roof pitch (ideal if the pitch is not known)
- Can also be used as a hip flashing
- Long lasting fibre cement (life expectancy of 25 years)
- Fibre cement does not condensate
- Etex fibre cement is semi compressed, meaning it can absorb more moisture
- Durable, rust and rot resistant to any chemical influence
- The ONLY British manufacturer of fibre cement roof sheet products
- We stock all fibre cement sheets, accessories and fixings
- Natural Grey colour is a Neutral colour
What else do I need?
You will need to purchase the Outer half separately to make a Full Ridge.
Fixing wise, you use the same fixings that you would for the Fibre Cement Sheets which these are fixing to.
Why is this a Two-Piece product?
This ridge is designed in two half’s mainly due to its design allowing you to adjust them to the correct angle, whilst still maintaining the useful properties of Fibre Cement.
2 Piece Adjustable ridges are the ONLY option for profile 3 ridges as the manufacturer so not make them as a Single Piece.
What material is this?
Semi-Compressed Fibre Cement in its Natural Grey Finish.
Are these asbestos?
Fibre Cement does NOT contain asbestos fibres as traditionally used in manufacture of similar products, instead the material is made with a synthetic fibre.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!