- Coverage - 1000mm
- Upstand Height - 150mm
- Material - Fibre Cement
- Colour - Natural Grey
- CE Cert - CE/FP/001
- Weight - 15.76kg
Profile 6, Eaves Filler Piece, Fibre Cement, Natural Grey
- Buy 5 for £19.57 £16.31 each and save 15%
- Buy 10 for £19.00 £15.83 each and save 18%
- Buy 15 for £18.42 £15.35 each and save 20%
- Buy 20 for £17.84 £14.87 each and save 23%
- Buy 25 for £17.27 £14.39 each and save 25%
- Buy 30 for £16.12 £13.43 each and save 30%
- These units close the corrugations of the roof sheeting at the eaves and provide a continuous flat soffit to the underside of the roof sheeting for close sealing to the top of a wall or the edge of a gutter.
- Fibre Cement is most commonly fitted to agricultural and industrial roofs as well as garages.
- Profile 6 eaves filler pieces are Universal, and should either be screwed directly to the purlins or the wall plates along with the roof sheeting, or stitched to the roof sheets with the appropriate fixings.
- Southern Sheeting also supply Fibre Cement Sheets in both Profile 3 and Profile 6, Ridges, External Corners as well as fixings into Timber and Steel, including Hookbolts.
- Long lasting Fibre Cement (life expectancy of 25 years)
- Leaves a neat finish edge to a sheet, and closes the gap between sheet and support.
- Fibre Cement does not condensate
- Etex Fibre Cement is semi compressed, meaning it can absorb more moisture than other Fibre Cement sheets
- Durable, rust and rot resistant to any chemical influence
- Natural acoustic and thermal insulation
- The ONLY British manufacturer of Fibre Cement products
- We stock all Fibre Cement sheets, accessories and fixings
- Natural Grey is a neutral colour
What is an Eaves Corrugating Closure Flashing?
An Eaves Corrugation Closure closes the end of the sheet where there is otherwise a gap between the sheet and the underlying support.
What profiles are available?
This is only available in Profile 6
What material is this?
Semi-compressed Fibre Cement in its natural grey finish
Are these asbestos?
Fibre Cement does NOT contain asbestos fibres as traditionally used in the manufacture of similar products, instead the material is made with a synthetic fibre.
Why Fibre Cement?
Fibre Cement is a highly absorbent material and therefore greatly minimises the risk of condensation which in turn will protect anything inside a building from getting wet/damp. It also has a very long life expectancy of 25 years, although the material will often exceed this lifespan.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!