Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Material - High quality carbon steel
- Length - 32mm
- Head - 8mm Hex head
- Washer - None
- Capability - Fixing into brickwork or concrete beams
- Weight - Up to 2kg depending on length
- Ruffnex Drill Screws also refered to as 'Tapcons' are designed to fix sheets to brickwork or concrete beams used in the roofing and cladding industry.
- Self tapping screw which will cut through up to 0.7mm thick steel sheets directly into concrete, brick or blockwork.
- There is no need for plugs.
- High Quality Carbon Steel.
- 8mm Hex Head screw with 19mm washer.
- Comes with a Maisonary Drillbit in instances where you may need to pilot holes.
- If fixing rooflights, you will need to buy 29mm washers and a 29mm RED or Clear cap separately.
- If fixing corrugated 'Wavy' sheets, you will require an M8 Seala Washer and Deep Cover Cap.
- IF FIXING DOWN TO CONCRETE BEAMS, CARE MUST BE TAKEN TO ENSURE THAT THE SUPPORT RODS INSIDE THE CONCRETE ARE NOT HIT
- We supply 32mm (With no washer), 45mm, 57mm, 82mm and 100mm length screws.
- Ideal for older constructions with Concrete Beams
- Can be used to fix to brickwork
- Comes with Drillbit to pre-drill
- High Quality Carbon Steel
- 8mm Head
What is a Ruffnex Screw?
Also known as a Tapcon, this screw is designed to fix into brickwork or concrete beams.
What should I consider when fitting these?
Care needs to be taken with concrete beams to ensure that you do not hit a supporting rod as this will ‘blow out’ the concrete beam.
What material are these made from?
High Quality Carbon Steel
Do I need a drillbit for these?
You will not require a drillbit, each pack is supplied with one.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!