RWP Downpipe Shoe, Fibre Cement, Natural Grey
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Diameter - 100mm
- Material - Fibre Cement
- Colour - Natural Grey
- Weight - 1.92kg
- Downpipe Shoe for Fibre Cement Downpipe.
- Most commonly used and fitted to Agricultural Buildings to match with Fibre Cement roofing.
- Fits on to the bottom end of a Fibre Cement Downpipe to flow water away from the sides of the building.
- Socketed to allow it to easily fit to he downpipe.
- Southern Sheeting also supply Fibre Cement Gutters (125mm, 150mm and 200mm), Stop Ends and Outlets, Other Downpipes options -150mm Dia.) as well as Swan Necks and all fixtures and fittings to allow for a complete system to be quoted.
- Long lasting Fibre Cement
- Fits onto 100mm Fibre Cement downpipe
- Comes socketed so no requirement for an additional socket
- Natural Grey is a neutral colour
What is a downpipe shoe?
A downpipe shoe is a pipe bend intended to be used at the bottom of a downpipe, its purpose is to move the flow of water away from the building so that water does not flow towards the building, this is ideal for use where there is not an underground drainage system.
Do I require a socket?
No, these shoes are manufactured with a socket, so they will attach to the bottom of a 100mm or 150mm Diameter Fibre Cement Downpipe.
What material is this?
Semi-Compressed Fibre Cement in its natural grey finish.
Are these asbestos?
Fibre Cement does NOT contain asbestos fibres as traditionally used in manufacturer of similar products, instead the material is made with a synthetic fibre.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!