Seala Washer Deep Cover Cap - Juniper Green
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 9.99 for £9.80 £8.17 each and save 10%
- Material - Plastic
- Colour - Juniper Green
- Type - Shallow deep cap
- Hole Diameter - M8
- Weight - 310 grams
- Juniper Green BS Colour 12B29
- Deep cover cap to be used with Seala Washers
- Deep cover caps are used in conjection with a Seala Washer when Hookbolts are required to fix fibre cement to a steel frame.
- We also supply Shallow Caps for use with Steel Sheets.
- Clips over a Seala washer for easy, watertight seal
- Deep cap allows for hook bolts
- Perfect for sealing fixings with corrugated profiles
What fixing is this deep cap for?
A Deep Seala cap is for use with a Seala Washer to seal either a Hookbolt to Steel Beams for Fibre Cement Sheets, or to seal a Tek Screw to a corrugated steel sheet.
Do I need anything else?
You will require a Seala Washer for this to seal the Hookbolt/Screw with.
How are these installed?
With hookbolts, the seala washer will go on, the hookbolt nut will be tightened to the seala washer then this deep cap will clip over the top of this, with a tight seal.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!