XtraFlo 110mm 135° PVC Top Offset Bend
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Brand - FloPlast
- Angle - 135deg
- Dimensions - 130mm (H) x 162mm (W) x 180mm (L)
- Material - PVC
- Specification - BS EN 1329-1:2000 / BS4514:2001
- Weight - 0.32kg
- Diameter -110mm
- Guarantee - 1 years manufacturer
- Product Code - SP440B
- Our 170mm Xtraflo guttering is an elliptical profile designed to enhance water flow. It is a practical and easy to use system that is ideal for large domestic, industrial & commercial buildings.
- A top offset bend is used to change the direction of the downpipe through 112.5 degrees.
- Xtraflow 110mm 135° Top Offset Bend
- To suit 110mm Diameter Downpipe
- PVC Plastic Material
- Available in Black and Grey
Part Number SP440B / SP440G
- Is suitable for most buildings
- Greater flow capacity than most 150mm gutter systems
- Lightweight & easy to handle
- Easy to install
- Available in two colours
- 10 year guarantee
- BS approved & kitemarked
- High capacity & flow rates
What is a top offset used for?
Used in conjunction with a bottom offset bend to form a swan neck that allows the Xtraflo downpipes to be returned into the wall from the running outlet.
How does this part connect?
This is socketed on one end to connect to the bottom offset bend and the other end is plain to slot into the socket of a downpipe.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!