XtraFlo 110mm Diameter Pipe Hopper
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Brand - FloPlast
- Dimensions - 280mm (L) x 200mm (W) x 224mm (H)
- Material - PVC
- Specification - BS EN 122200 / BS EN 607
- Weight - 0.9kg
- Size -170mm
- Guarantee - 10 years manufacturer
- Product Code - RHX1B
- Our 170mm Xtraflo guttering is an elliptical profile designed to enhance water flow. It is a practical and easy to use system that is ideal for large domestic, industrial & commercial buildings.
- A hopper is used to increase the flow of water in a pipe or when a standard outlet connection to a downpipe won't be feasible, so when you have multiple runs of gutter going to one pipe.
- XtraFlo Pipe Hopper
- To Suit 110mm Diameter Downpipe
- PVC Plastic Material
- Available in Black and Grey
- Is suitable for most buildings
- Greater flow capacity than most 150mm gutter systems
- Lightweight & easy to handle
- Easy to install
- Available in two colours
- 10 year guarantee
- BS approved & kitemarked
- High capacity & flow rates
What is a hopper used for?
A hopper is used to increase the flow of water in a pipe or when a standard outlet connection to a downpipe will not be feasible, so when you have multiple runs of gutter going to one pipe.
Do I have to use a hopper?
No, certain buildings will not require you to have one.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!