XtraFlo 110mm PVC Downpipe
- Brand - FloPlast
- Dimensions - 125mm (H) x 125mm (W) x 3000mm (L)
- Material - PVC
- Specification - BS EN 1329-1:2000 / BS4514:2001
- Weight - 5.8kg
- Diameter -110mm
- Guarantee - 1 years manufacturer
- Product Code - SP3B
- Our 170mm Xtraflo guttering is an elliptical profile designed to enhance water flow. It is a practical and easy to use system that is ideal for large domestic, industrial & commercial buildings.
- 110mm PVC downpipe to run the water down from the gutter.
- XtraFlo PVC Downpipe
- To Suit 110mm Outlet or component
- Pipes are Socketted
- PVC Plastic Materials.
- Requires 2 x Downpipe Brackets
- Available in Black and Grey
Part Number SP3B / SP3G
- Is suitable for most buildings
- Greater flow capacity than most 150mm gutter systems
- Lightweight & easy to handle
- Easy to install
- Available in two colours
- 10 year guarantee
- BS approved & kitemarked
- High capacity & flow rates
What is a downpipe used for?
A downpipe is used to run the water down from the gutter and on or into the ground.
Is this downpipe socketed?
Yes, the downpipe is socketed on one end.
Can you cut downpipes?
Yes, downpipes can be cut the length you require.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!