XtraFlo 170mm External Stop End
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Brand - FloPlast
- Dimensions - 68mm (H) x 194mm (L) x 126mm (W)
- Material - PVC
- Specification - BS EN 122200 / BS EN 607
- Weight - 0.23kg
- Size -170mm
- Guarantee - 10 years manufacturer
- Product Code - REX1B
- Our 170mm Xtraflo guttering is an elliptical profile designed to enhance water flow. It is a practical and easy to use system that is ideal for large domestic, industrial & commercial buildings.
- An external stop end connects to the end of a gutter run where there will NOT be an outlet
- XtraFlo 170mm External Stop End
- PVC Plastic material
- Available in Black and Grey
- Is suitable for most buildings
- Greater flow capacity than most 150mm gutter systems
- Lightweight & easy to handle
- Easy to install
- Available in two colours
- 10 year guarantee
- BS approved & kitemarked
- High capacity & flow rates
What is an external stop end used for?
A stop end is slotted on the end of a gutter run to prevent the water of flowing out of the ends A shoe diverts the water at the bottom of the downpipe away from the building.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!