XtraFlo 170mm Internal Stop End
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Brand - FloPlast
- Dimensions - 65mm (H) x 169mm (L) x 109mm (W)
- Material - PVC
- Specification - BS EN 122200 / BS EN 607
- Weight - 0.12kg
- Size -170mm
- Guarantee - 10 years manufacturer
- Product Code - REX2B
- Our 170mm Xtraflo guttering is an elliptical profile designed to enhance water flow. It is a practical and easy to use system that is ideal for large domestic, industrial & commercial buildings.
- An internal stop end connects to a running outlet for runs requiring an outlet at the end to create a stop end outlet.
- XtraFlo 170mm Internal Stop End
- PVC Plastic Material
- Available in Black and Grey
Part Number REX2B / REX2G
- Is suitable for most buildings
- Greater flow capacity than most 150mm gutter systems
- Lightweight & easy to handle
- Easy to install
- Available in two colours
- 10 year guarantee
- BS approved & kitemarked
- High capacity & flow rates
What is an internal stop end used for?
An internal stop end is slotted on the end of a gutter run along with a running outlet to make a stop end outlet system.
Can I use an external stop end with a running outlet?
No, the two are not compatible.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!