XtraFlo 170mm to 110mm PVC Running Outlet
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Brand - FloPlast
- Dimensions - 346mm (W) x 199mm (H) x 260mm (L)
- Material - PVC
- Specification - BS EN 122200 / BS EN 607
- Weight - 0.87kg
- Size -170mm
- Guarantee - 10 years manufacturer
- Product Code - ROX1B
- Colour - Black
- Our 170mm Xtraflo guttering is an elliptical profile designed to enhance water flow. It is a practical and easy to use system that is ideal for large domestic, industrial & commercial buildings.
- A running outlet is used to create a downpipe where two gutters Join.
- XtraFlo PVC Running Outlet 170mm Gutter to 110mm Pipe.
- Add an Internal Stop End for end of run Outlet.
- PVC Plastic Material with Rubber Joints.
- Available in Black or Grey
- Is suitable for most buildings
- Greater flow capacity than most 150mm gutter systems
- Lightweight & easy to handle
- Easy to install
- Available in two colours
- 10 year guarantee
- BS approved & kitemarked
- High capacity & flow rates
What is a running outlet used for?
A running outlet fits between two lengths of gutter to run the water down in the downpipe.
How does the running outlet fit to the gutters?
The running outlet has a clip than seals the two parts together.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!