XtraFlo 110mm PVC 92.5° Pipe Branch
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Our 170mm Xtraflo guttering is an elliptical profile designed to enhance water flow. It is a practical and easy to use system that is ideal for large domestic, industrial & commercial buildings.
- A branch is used to run two different runs of downpipe down in to one run.
- Xtraflow 110mm Diameter 92.5° Angle Branch
- To suit 110mm Diameter Downpipe
- Double socketed
- PVC Plastic Material
- Available in Black and Grey
- Is suitable for most buildings
- Greater flow capacity than most 150mm gutter systems
- Lightweight & easy to handle
- Easy to install
- Available in two colours
- 10 year guarantee
- BS approved & kitemarked
- High capacity & flow rates
What is a branch used for?
A branch is usually fitted at the bottom of a downpipe to allow you to easily unblock the down pipe used in conjunction with a top offset bend to form a swan neck that allows the Xtraflo downpipes to be returned into the wall from the running outlet.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!