1.300m long, Profile 6, 200mm x 200mm Cranked External Corner
- Length - 1300mm
- Wing Size - 200mm x 200mm (8inch x 8 inch)
- Roof Pitches - 10degrees
- Material - Fibre Cement
- Colour - Natural Grey
- CE Cert - CE/FP/001
- Weight - 4.567kg
- To be fixed at the apex of the roof where the two verges meet.
- Fibre Cement is most commonly fitted to agricultural and industrial roofs as well as garages.
- Available to suit 10, 12.5, 15, 17.5, 20, 22.5 degree pitched roofs.
- Southern Sheeting also supply Fibre Cement Sheets in both Profile 3 and Profile 6, Ridges, External Corners as well as fixings into Timber and Steel, including Hookbolts.
- Long lasting Fibre Cement (life expectancy of 25 years)
- Finishes the gable end of the building neatly
- Fibre Cement does not condensate
- Etex Fibre Cement is semi compressed, meaning it can absorb more moisture than other Fibre Cement sheets
- Durable, rust and rot resistant to any chemical influence
- Natural acoustic and thermal insulation
- The ONLY British manufacturer of Fibre Cement products
- We stock all Fibre Cement sheets, accessories and fixings
- Natural Grey is a neutral colour
What is a cranked external corner?
A cranked external corner is an angled ‘Barge Board’ to go at the top of a Gable End on an Apex Roof, for this reason the angle matches with the pitch of both sloped on the roof.
What angles are available?
To Suit 10, 12.5, 15, 17.5, 20 and 22.5 Degree Pitches.
What material is this?
Semi-compressed Fibre Cement in its natural grey finish.
Are these asbestos?
Fibre Cement does NOT contain asbestos fibres as traditionally used in manufacturer of similar products, instead the material is made with a synthetic fibre.
Why Fibre Cement?
Fibre Cement is a highly absorbent material and therefore greatly minimises the risk of condensation which in turn will protect anything inside a building from getting wet/damp. It also has a very long life expectancy of 25 years, although the material will often exceed this lifespan.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!