28mm Mega Stitcher (bag of 100)
Nationwide same day courier dispatch
- Buy 9.99 for £16.14 £13.45 each and save 10%
- Material - Galvanised
- Length - 28mm
- Head - 8mm Hex
- Washer - 15mm Dia
- Capability - Fibre cement stitching
- Screw Diameter - 8mm
- 28mm Mega Stitcher Drillscrews for Fibre Cement
- Box of 100
- This screw is designed to be used with Fibre Cement Accessories to Fix to Fibre Cement Sheets.
- Thicker than a normal Stitcher screw, these screws provide a perfect fixings for Fibre Cement Barge Boards and other accessories.
- These fix into the crown of a Fibre Cement Sheet
- Southern Sheeting also supply all main fixings for Fibre Cement Sheets including Hookbolts, Baz Drillscrews and Drive Nails as well as Profile 6 and Profile 3 Fibre Cement sheets and accessories to match.
- 8mm Galvanised head (Can fit a coloured cap to match colour of project)
- Thicker shank, ideal for use with fibre cement
- Self Tapping – No need to pre-drill
What is a Mega Stitcher?
A mega stitcher is a wider diameter version of a regular 22mm stitcher screw, the main purpose for this is to fit fibre cement accessories to each other for example a Barge Board to the top of the sheet. They can also be used to replace a hole where a screw once was or replace an existing stitcher (may require a wider washer for this).
What material is it made of?
These are made of galvanised steel.
Do I need anything else?
You will need an 8mm Magnetic Drill Socket to install these with.
Find the right materials and support for your project
We can help! View our supportive help guides and videos.
Our supportive guides and help videos will help you achieve the best results. Our knowledgeable team can also offer helpful tips, and support to help you plan and purchase what you need!